I did a bunch of work on WebSyn.ca this weekend. Here’s a list of some things I did:
- Make charts persistent
- Make a nicer interface for inserting them
- Adding a bunch of options such as type, titles (main, x, y), legend, smooth lines
- Chart Types: Line, Bar, Radar, Polar Area, Pie, Doughnut
- Updated require.js
- Make tables.js and charts.js use the require.js copy of WebSync.
- Shift a huge number of dependencies to load from bower (thus making updating easier).
I’m sure you’re more interested in the picture than the comments.
Insert a Chart (w/ Dynamic Preview)
Absolute & Inline Charts
Go ahead and try it out on WebSyn.ca!